This process involves a set of steps carried out by our agents prior to any legal action being taken.
1. Send warning letter to the Debtor
2. Initial soft communication with the Debtor to assess his/her willingness and ability to repay the debt
3. Submission of debt in our unique database. This Database allows our clients to screen their prospects and existing clients and suppliers in order to ensure they have as much information as possible to make informed credit decisions
4. Alert database members which are related to the Debtor about the negative incident Through this process, leverage is created against the Debtor which adds pressure to repay the debt since this affects their creditworthiness, credit scoring and general profile as well as that of its related entities. It also helps in the prevention of bad debts
5. Send final legal notice of outstanding debt. Filing of court case with no additional charges except for the court feesChaussures Homme J.M. Weston