LexisNexis Risk SolutionsLexisNexis®WorldCompliance™ Online Search Tool
Your one - stop shop solution for sanctions, PEPs and negative news
The LexisNexis®WorldCompliance™ Online Search Tool enables you to manually screen prospective clients and perform enhanced due diligence using one of the industry's most extensive identity databases. Our profiles are updated daily by our global network of analysts to produce recent and encompassing identity information.
- • Database of over 1.8 million entities
- • More than 50 risk categories and subcategories (e.g. sanctions, money laundering and PEPs)
- • Multiple data points per profile
- • An average of 30,000 additional and 40,000 updated records each month
- • Complies to more than 100 anti-terrorism and money laundering laws (including the USA Patriot Act, the 3rd EU Directive and FATF guidelines)
Your regulatory and compliance tool with a user-friendly client interface, which will help you save valuable time and money and which does not require any software installation.
LexisNexis®WorldCompliance™ Data License
Your preventative solution to assess the risk associated to your business relationships.
The LexisNexis®WorldCompliance™ Data License allows for the automatic comparison of customer and supplier lists against the WorldCompliance Database. You will be able to freely select which information you would like to license. You may choose between different risk categories (e.g. Global Sanction Lists, Global PEP Lists, Global Enforcement Lists, Global Adverse Media Lists) but also categories within each of these lists (e.g. sanctioned party lists, money laundering, etc.).
Document AuthenticationID/Passport Authentication
Our ID/Passport Authentication solution has the ability to enhance your company's KYC procedures by authenticating the identification details and travel documents provided by your clients to determine whether a document is genuine or counterfeit. The information validated examines the image quality, data integrity as well as the MRZ fonts.
We can reliably authenticate any document for you, including:
- • All Passports (internal and external from any country worldwide)
- • ID cards (depending on the country of issue)
- • Driving licenses (depending on the country of issue)
Documentchecker Banknotes Can you tell whether a banknote is genuine or counterfeit? With the increasing production and vast range of banknotes in circulation, keeping up to date and compliant is almost impossible.
Our Banknote Authentication solution has the ability to scan and verify over 4,800 banknotes from nearly 200 countries and has been used by more than 50.000 users worldwide. As the world's largest database of banknotes, it also consists of a library containing more than 70,000 images and details of security features that are continuously updated and always accessible.
The service is available in English, French, German, Italian and Spanish.
Infocredit Group InvestigationsSimple KYC Reports
We provide ad hoc know your customer (KYC) investigations where you can screen individual or companies against multiple global sources including:
- • Global Sanction Lists
- • Global Enforcement Lists
- • Global Adverse Media
- • Global PEP (Politically Exposed Person) Lists
Enhanced Due Diligence Investigations
Enhanced Due Diligence investigations provide an in-depth analysis examining numerous categories including (but not limited to):
- • Global relationships between entities
- • Compliance to regulations and legal proceedings relating to the entity and its related parties
- • Credit assessment
- • Real estate investigation
These are tailored investigations for which the terms can be agreed according to the can be requirements of each client.
Information may vary depending on the relevant legislation of each country as well as on the willingness of the subject under investigation to provide information in the case of an interview.
Global Employment & Education/Credentials Verification
Our Global Employment and Education/Credentials Verification Service utilises multiple investigations to retrieve all available information concerning an individual and includes:
1. Identity Authentication
- • Background check of all principal identification information
2. Employment Verification
- • Candidate's employment history as well as prolonged gaps between posts
- • Previous positions held, dates of employment and reasons for leaving
3. Education/Credentials Verification
- • Individual's academic history, industry qualifications, professional memberships and personal references
- • Confirmation of courses completed and achievement of specified grades
4. Other Background Investigations
- • Individual's criminal record including police clearance authentication (if applicable)
- • Civil record review and an analysis of an individual's credit history
- • Adverse media search
This investigation can be performed either as part of the Due Diligence process (where verification is carried out using numerous official sources/global media) or it can be performed as a separate investigation. If performed separately, it is imperative that consent is obtained from the individual in question prior to the launch of such an investigation with regard to information pertaining to their academic and professional background.
Each country implements its own laws in terms of access to personal data therefore the information contained in each report will vary from country to country.